Stiamo lavorando per tradurre questa pagina. La ringraziamo per la pazienza.
Tutte le nostre traduzioni sono fatte da volontari. Se desidera unirsi alla nostra équipe di traduttori può contattarci con noi.Grazie.
Biglietti per la Messa Conclusiva di domenica 26 agosto 2018
Tickets for the Final Mass in the Phoenix Park are now booked out.
- La Messa Finale è un evento con biglietto gratuito. Ciascun adulto e ciascun figlio partecipante dovrà richiedere un biglietto per accedere alla sede. All tickets will be for standing sections.
- If you have already booked your ticket(s) to attend the Phoenix Park Final Mass through this page or through the Pastoral Congress Registration you do not need to take any action - your ticket(s) are already secured. Details of your tickets will be sent to you via email before July 31st and you will be able to print these at home in advance of your arrival.
Booking a free ticket for the Final Mass was also available for people attending the WMOF2018 Pastoral Congress in the RDS. The Pastoral Congress is booked out as well.
Important notice on Tickets
Tickets are now issuing on 10 August.
We had planned to email all tickets by 31 July but we were unable to do so due to the large number of people who have indicated to us that they intend to travel to the event by car. The available infrastructure in Dublin cannot cater for all those who have indicated that they are coming by car. We have delayed the issue of tickets to 10 August so as we can finalise the colour coded routes based on the information we have received about where those attending are coming from.
Please rest assured that and you will receive your print@home tickets via email in plenty of time for the Final Mass.
Please visit our section on Planning your journey here.
Accreditation for clergy is required for concelebrating clergy at the Final Mass. Click here for more information.
Prepare for your journey
- Allow yourself plenty of time to reach the venue. While there will be walking involved, there will be rest areas along the route for your comfort.
- Some walking is unavoidable due to the size, scale and location of this event.
- While this is a standing venue, you will be allowed to bring a small folding chair with you. Further details on what is permitted will be updated closer to the Final Mass date and will be found here.
- Seek medical advice if you have any concerns about your ability to participate in an event of this scale.
Read more about preparing for a long journey here.
Plan your Transport
- Decide how you will travel to the Phoenix Park well in advance. You are strongly advised to walk, take public or group transport (coach) to this event.
- Public transport and coaches will be given priority and will bring you closest to Phoenix Park.
- It will not be possible to drive up to or near to the Phoenix Park by car.
A comprehensive transportation plan is being finalised and we will provide detailed information on all modes of transport shortly. These plans will be available on Transport for Ireland www.transportforireland.ie, and www.gov.ie/en/visit-of-pope-francis
Attendance at this event is entirely free of charge. However, at the end of the ticket booking, people were given the opportunity to make a voluntary donation to World Meeting of Families 2018 to help cover costs. This is entirely optional and tickets were not, in any way, dependent on receipt of a voluntary donation.
- For Frequently Asked Questions on Tickets for the Final Mass in the Phoenix Park, click here.
- For more information on the Final Mass, please click here.