Célébrer le Jour du Seigneur en famille.
10:00 - 11:00 Table ronde 1: Célébrer le Jour du Seigneur en famille.
(Salle Dodder B) – AN
Animateur : Colette Furlong, Diocèse d’Elphin, Irlande
• Gemma Mulligan, Diocèse d’Ossory, Irlande
• Rosemary Lavelle et Colin Thomson, Archidiocèse de Dublin, Irlande
• Salvatore Martinez, President, Vatican Foundation International Center Family of Nazareth
“Le milieu vital d’une famille pouvait être transformé en Église domestique, en siège de l’Eucharistie, de la présence du Christ assis à la même table” (AL, 15). Cette table ronde met en valeur la famille comme un espace rempli de la présence de Dieu et débattra pour savoir si se réunir en famille pour célébrer le Jour du Seigneur peut enrichir nos relations et notre vie familiale.
Colette Furlong, Diocèse d’Elphin, Irlande
Gemma Mulligan, Diocese of Ossory, Ireland
Rosemary Lavelle et Colin Thomson, Archidiocèse de Dublin, Irlande
Rosemary Lavelle and Colin Thompson are married with 4 grown up sons. She is from Dublin and is a pastoral coordinator in the Office for Evangelisation and Ecumenism in the Archdiocese of Dublin, training and supporting Parish Pastoral Councils and promoting adult faith initiatives. She is interested in how prayer, liturgical music and ritual informs and nourishes faith. Rosemary holds a Masters in Liturgy from St Patrick’s College, Maynooth, and is a member of the National Council for Liturgy. She loves cooking, singing and travelling. Colin has an interest in peace building and ecumenical theology. He completed a dissertation, "The 'normal family man' and child sexual abuse in church and society" for a Masters in 1990 with the Irish School of Ecumenics. He works in the diocese of Dublin with the Parish of the Travelling People, promoting the social inclusion of Irish Travellers. He loves travelling, history and walking.
Salvatore Martinez, President, Vatican Foundation International Center Family of Nazareth, Italy
Salvatore Martinez is President of Rinnovamento nello Spirito Santo, a lay movement with 1800 Groups and Communities in Italy, Missions abroad, Schools of formation, Foundations for human promotion.
- President of the Vatican Foundation “International Center Family of Nazareth”, erected by Pope Benedict XVI, for the development of the Magisterium of the Family in the world, with special focus on the Middle East.
- President of the Observatory on Religious Minorities in the World and on the Respect for Religious Freedom, a body promoted by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
- Personal Representative of the OSCE 2018 Chairperson-in-Office to "Combat Racism, Xenophobia, Discrimination against Christians and members of Other Religions".
Consultor and member of several national and international organizations. Writer, 25 of his books have been published, some translated into English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Polish, Mandarin. Speaker and educator for Universities, Institutions and Movements, and has spoken in 42 countries over five Continents.