Estamos trabajando para traducir esta página al español. Le agradecemos su paciencia y comprensión ya que todas nuestras traducciones son realizadas por voluntarios. Si quisiera unirse a nuestro equipo de traductores voluntarios por favor contáctese con nosotros: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entradas para la Misa Final del domingo 26 de agosto de 2018
Tickets for the Final Mass in the Phoenix Park are now booked out.
- La misa final del Encuentro Mundial de las Familias es un evento gratuito y con entrada. Todos los adultos y niños que asistan necesitarán una entrada para acceder al lugar. All tickets will be for standing sections.
- If you have already booked your ticket(s) to attend the Phoenix Park Final Mass through this page or through the Pastoral Congress Registration you do not need to take any action - your ticket(s) are already secured. Details of your tickets will be sent to you via email before July 31st and you will be able to print these at home in advance of your arrival.
Booking a free ticket for the Final Mass was also available for people attending the WMOF2018 Pastoral Congress in the RDS. The Pastoral Congress is booked out as well.
You would not have received your ticket for entry immediately upon booking – Tickets will be sent closer to the event by email in the form of a ‘print at home’ ticket. This will include travel information, along with details of how to get to your section at the event. Your 'print at home' ticket will be sent to you by email by the 31st July.
Accreditation for clergy is required for concelebrating clergy at the Final Mass. Click here for more information.
Prepare for your journey
- Allow yourself plenty of time to reach the venue. While there will be walking involved, there will be rest areas along the route for your comfort.
- Some walking is unavoidable due to the size, scale and location of this event.
- While this is a standing venue, you will be allowed to bring a small folding chair with you. Further details on what is permitted will be updated closer to the Final Mass date and will be found here.
- Seek medical advice if you have any concerns about your ability to participate in an event of this scale.
Read more about preparing for a long journey here.
Plan your Transport
- Decide how you will travel to the Phoenix Park well in advance. You are strongly advised to walk, take public or group transport (coach) to this event.
- Public transport and coaches will be given priority and will bring you closest to Phoenix Park.
- It will not be possible to drive up to or near to the Phoenix Park by car.
A comprehensive transportation plan is being finalised and we will provide detailed information on all modes of transport shortly. These plans will be available on Transport for Ireland www.transportforireland.ie, and www.gov.ie/en/visit-of-pope-francis
Attendance at this event is entirely free of charge. However, at the end of the ticket booking, people were given the opportunity to make a voluntary donation to World Meeting of Families 2018 to help cover costs. This is entirely optional and tickets were not, in any way, dependent on receipt of a voluntary donation.
- For Frequently Asked Questions on Tickets for the Final Mass in the Phoenix Park, click here.
- For more information on the Final Mass, please click here.