This colourful celebration will include reflections and prayers from many faiths, music and songs, time for quiet, and reflections from a range of inspiring speakers.
This is a free event but you will need to book your ticket. Please check further details here
Welcome - Rev. Abigail Sines, Christ Church Cathedral Dean’s Vicar
Interfaith prayers led by members of Eco-Congregation and Dublin Interfaith Forum
- Elvis Paul N. Tangem African Union Great Green Wall Coordinator – Climate Justice and the Great Green Wall
- Cardinal Dew, Wellington Catholic Archdiocese, New Zealand – The Call to a Community “Eco-Conversion” in Laudato Sí
- Dr. Cara Augustenborg, Environmental Scientist, UCD
- Dr Puri, Sikh rappresentative Ireland; Fr. Pat Clarke , missionary, Brazil; Flossie Donnelly, Youth Enviromentalist; Dympna Mallon , The Laudato Tree Project; Bishop William Crean, Chairman of Trócaire.
- Dr. Lorna Gold, Trōcaire
- Conleth Burns, youth activist
Focolare Movement, Trōcaire, Society of African Mission (SMA), Laudato Tree, Dublin City Interfaith Forum, Eco-congregation, World meeting of Families ‘Our Common Home Project’, UNCCD, Global Catholic Climate Movement.