Family Arena Programme
WMOF2018 Pastoral Congress in the RDS
The Family Arena is a welcoming space for people of all ages. The daily workshops, liturgies and testimonies that will take place in this space are aimed to engage family members of all ages and stages on their own faith journey. Everyone is encourage to relax, enjoy and learn more about growing in faith, hope and love together.
The Family Arena provides a warm, friendly environment where family life is experienced, shared, encouraged and nurtured. Music, dance, songs, testimonies and workshops will all take place throughout the day in the Family Arena.
Feel free to drop in at any stage during the day with friends and family. Children of all ages are welcome. Under 18s must remain supervised by an accompanying adult at all times.
Wednesday 22nd August
Thursday 23rd August
- 10:00 - 10:30 - Ceilí Music - Traditional Irish music provided by Comhltas Ceoltóirí Eireann
- 10:30 - 11:00 - Having some fun with the YOUCAT for Kids - Launch of the new children and parents catechism
- 11:00 - 12:00 - Kisi Kids - Spreading the Gospels through Songs & Musicals
- 14:30 - 15:20 - Keynote address - Video will be available soon
- 15:30 - 16:00 - Testimonies - Video will be available soon
- 16:30 - 18:00 - Mass - Video Available
- 18:30 - 20:00 - Rend Collective, Purveyors of Good News - Christian Folk Rock, Praise and Worship
Friday 24th August
Please note this information is subject to change. Continue to follow this page for further updates and information.
Click here for further WMOF2018 Pastoral Congress Programme information.
Click here for information on registering to attend the WMOF2018 Pastoral Congress.