At the core of WMOF2018 will be a four-day Congress at the Royal Dublin Society (RDS), Ballsbridge, one of the largest Conference Centres in Dublin. This will run from 22-25 August 2018.
Pilgrims will come from all over the world to participate in this celebratory event. Over 15,000 people from five continents are expected to attend the Congress at the RDS daily. The Congress programme will include workshops and talks for adults and young people, fun activities for children, daily celebration of the Eucharist, prayerful activities, cultural events, musical performances and exhibitions.
Credit Photo: Des McMahon
Right at the heart of the venue, there will be an indoor exhibition space hosting over 300 exhibition stands. The exhibition represents a great opportunity for faith-based organisations, charities, those working to support Catholic faith development as well as Irish culture, crafts and tourism providers to reach a huge and interested audience.
- One of the largest global events in the Catholic Church
- A once in a lifetime event in Ireland
- Over 45,000 visitors at the WMOF2018 Congress; 100 Countries represented
- Over 300 Exhibition stands, 4 Exhibition spaces
- 3,000+ International press and media; Over 10 social media channels
- 80+ Workshops and Panels; Over 300 International and National Speakers
- 1000s of volunteers on the ground
There will be also an opportunity to advertise in the publications that will be produced for pilgrims who attend the event. If you are interested in advertising, please email us with the contact details for the person in your organisation that we may liaise with.
We do hope that you can consider being part of what will be an exciting and historic time in Ireland by being part of World Meeting of Families 2018. If we can assist with any other information please let us know.
Please sign up for our monthly newsletter to be kept informed of World Meeting of Families 2018 latest news.