The World Meeting of Families 2018 will be a phenomenal event in the world and certainly one of the most important ones in Ireland in 2018 and in even in the history of this country. Thousands of people will gather and participate and, potentially, millions will watch it through television and various media.
We would like to have your support. Join us and help us make this event a great success!
A Papal Visit?
It is too early to know if Pope Francis will attend WMOF2018 in Ireland. His programme is normally announced just a few months prior to any event. The Pope has expressed his desire to attend, and such a visit of the Pope would bring great joy to Irish Catholics and others, but the final decision will depend on many factors.
How will your organization/company benefit from becoming a sponsor?
We really believe that WMOF2018 will make a significant impact in the hearts of thousands of people from all over the world and especially in Ireland, not only from a spiritual perspective but also economically. As a sponsor, you will be helping us make this possible while reaching:
- Families, including single people, couples with or without children, extended families and clergy. Adults, Young Adults, Youth and Children
- Millions of people following us through the media and social channels
- Government and Public figures in Ireland
- Religious and non-religious leaders of the world
- National and International Journalists and Influencers
- Volunteers, organisations, exhibitors, speakers, artists and all participants taking part in the events
As a sponsor you will benefit from the association of your organisation, company, brand with our events throughout the country. We are happy to discuss options and the level of involvement of your company/organisation.
World Meeting of Families 2018
Holy Cross Diocesan Centre, Clonliffe Road, Dublin 3, Ireland
Tel.: +353 1 567 6800